Re/Max Select Realty Realtors in Pittsburgh
About RE/Max Select
40 Years of Outstanding Agents & Outstanding Results
From a single office that opened in 1973 in Denver, Colo., RE/MAX has grown into a global real estate network of franchisee-owned and -operated offices with more than 90,000 Sales Associates.
Those agents constitute the world’s most productive real estate sales force. Through their efforts, they’ve made it possible to say that nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
RE/MAX, LLC, the franchisor of the global RE/MAX network, is still based in Denver and led by its founders, Dave and Gail Liniger. Its parent company, RE/MAX Holdings Inc., is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange as RMAX.
The system is still based on attracting productive agents and providing them with valuable support, incredible brand awareness, educational opportunities and other competitive advantages.
Customer service – built on a foundation of drive, experience and education – is the cornerstone of RE/MAX success. The RE/MAX track record built over the past 40 years is proof that a focus on the customer’s needs, backed by the ability to deliver, remains as important as ever.
In other words, great things happen when driven individuals come together and treat real estate as a profession. And that, in a nutshell, is RE/MAX.
RE/MAX Fact Sheet
RE/MAX is True to its Roots
- Founded in 1973, in Denver, Colo., by Dave and Gail Liniger, who still lead the network today.
- RE/MAX has held the number one market share in the U.S. and Canada since at least 1999, as measured by total residential transaction sides completed by its agents.
- The RE/MAX brand is built with an agent-centric approach, designed to attract and retain the best-performing and most experienced agents.
Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX
- More than 90,000 agents in over 90 countries, a greater worldwide presence than any other real estate brand.
- RE/MAX Sales Associates average more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in professional designations, illustrating increased expertise in working with buyers and sellers.
RE/MAX is the #1 Name in Real Estate*
- RE/MAX leads the industry in brand awareness* and has the largest share of voice in national TV advertising.**
- In 2012, remax.com was the most-visited real estate franchise website, with nearly 52.5 million visits.***
- With more than 100 balloons, the RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is one of the largest in the world.
RE/MAX Agents Give Back to the Community
- RE/MAX agents have donated more than $123 million to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals since 1992.
- RE/MAX is a national sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Series and has partnered with the organization in fighting breast cancer since 2002.
- RE/MAX agents have been recognized for their community service through the National Association of Realtors’ Good Neighbor Award program.
RE/MAX is Seen as an Industry Leader
- RE/MAX agents outsell those from other national real estate franchises in comparisons of the largest real estate brokerages, most recently in the 2013 REAL Trends 500 report.
- RE/MAX leaders are frequently invited to talk about real estate issues on national TV news programs.
For four consecutive years, RE/MAX has ranked as the top real estate company in the Franchise Times Top 200 survey
Source: MMR Strategy Group study of unaided brand awareness.
**Source: Nielsen Monitor-Plus / A25-54 GRPs Unequivalized for 2012.
***Source: Experian Hitwise Marketing Services data for 2012.